PatioMaster inline sliding doors are made from steel reinforced UPVC, offering a high degree of security and thermal efficiency. All our doors are manufactured using high quality Profile 22 products, and subjected to rigorous cycle testing and quality controls.
Key features of our inline sliding doors
- PVC-U profiles conforming to BS EN 12608
- Slim-stepped 86mm outer frame
- Secure internal sliding panels
- Fire resistance to BS 476, part 7 (class one)
- Hot dipped galvanised mild steel used for reinforcement
- 28mm double glazed panes
- Multipoint lock with 6 hook opposing action
- Built in anti-jacking feature
- Steel tandem rollers and stainless steel tracking section
- Trickle ventilation of 8000mm² max
Lock system is cycle tested to 103,000 cycles and complies with BS7412.
Rollers are cycle tested to 150,000 cycles.
In addition to these hardware features, our UPVC patio doors are available in a wide range of colours and wood finishes including Chartwell Green, white wood grain and antique oak.
Our doors are custom built and made to measure in 9 specialised manufacturing centres around the country. Each regional manufacturer works to the same high standards and is subject to the same rigorous quality controls. In most cases we are able to deliver tailored inline sliding doors within five working days of receiving your order.
Full technical support is available for fabricators who purchase from us, and is obtainable from both our regional manufacturing teams and our national help centre. In addition to this we will also provide you with free marketing materials to assist you in making sales.